By using the SagutoGolf LLC site the subscriber (and/or member) agrees to these terms.
- Ongoing Subscription for Monthly Plans. Your SagutoGolf LLC subscription will continue month-to-month or yearly (depending on your payment plan) unless and until you cancel your membership, or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide SagutoGolf LLC with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, "Payment Method") to use SagutoGolf LLC service. SagutoGolf LLC will bill the monthly membership fee to your Payment Method. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month's membership fees to your Payment Method.
- Recurring Billing. By starting your SagutoGolf LLC subscription, you authorize us to charge you a monthly or yearly (depending on your payment plan) membership fee at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of SagutoGolf LLC service to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary from month to month for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers and/or changing or adding a plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly in one or more charges.
- Refund Policy.
- Monthly or Yearly Recurring Payments are nonrefundable.
- For One-Time Membership Purchases - No Refunds for One-Time purchases.
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you may continue to have access to SagutoGolf LLC through the end of your current billing period.
- There are no refunds for unused membership periods. No refunds will be given for past monthly or yearly payments. For example, if you purchased a plan in July and it recurred in August, no refunds will be given for the previous purchased month(s)/year(s). In this example, no refund will be given for July.
6. Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website and clicking on the "Login" link, available at the top of the pages of SagutoGolf LLC website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, "Cancellation" below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation. You may cancel your SagutoGolf LLC subscription at any time, and you may continue to have access to SagutoGolf LLC service through the end of your monthly/yearly billing period. SagutoGolf LLC does not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month/year membership periods or for unwatched content. Refunds are also not provided for any previous month/year. To cancel, go to the "Your Account" page on our website and follow the instructions for cancellation.
SagutoGolf LLC Service
SagutoGolf LLC service, and any content viewed through our service, are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
We continually update SagutoGolf LLC - including the content library. SagutoGolf LLC reserves the right to, in our sole and absolute discretion, to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate our service.
The availability of content to watch will increase over time. The quality of the display shows may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible internet data usage charges. SagutoGolf LLC makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, and the content you have selected.
8. Passwords & Account Access
The subscriber who created their SagutoGolf LLC account and whose Payment Method is charged is referred to here as the Account Owner. The Account Owner has access and control over their personal SagutoGolf LLC account. The Account Owner's control is exercised through use of the Account Owner's password and therefore to maintain exclusive control, the Account Owner should not reveal the password to anyone. In addition, if the Account Owner wishes to prohibit others from contacting SagutoGolf LLC Customer Service and potentially altering the Account Owner's control, the Account Owner should not reveal the Payment Method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card, or their email address if they use PayPal) associated with their account. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to SagutoGolf LLC website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. SagutoGolf LLC reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the subscriber in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. SagutoGolf LLC is not obligated to credit or discount a subscription for holds placed on the account by either a representative of SagutoGolf LLC or by the automated processes of SagutoGolf LLC .
9. Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
SAGUTOGOLF LLC SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH SAGUTOGOLF LLC SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SAGUTOGOLF LLC DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF SAGUTOGOLF LLC SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SAGUTOGOLF LLC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OR BODILY INJURY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO, USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT (EVEN IF SAGUTOGOLF LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) OR THAT ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS IN, OR DELAYS IN TRANSMISSION OF, INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE USER, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR FILES, INTERRUPTIONS IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONNECTIONS TO THE WEBSITE OR VIRUSES, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY BE DIFFERENT IN CONNECTION WITH SPECIFIC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY SAGUTOGOLF LLC.
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL SAGUTOGOLF LLC , OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Gifts & Promotions.
We may offer Gift Subscriptions for purchase on our websites. Your Payment Method will be charged for any purchased Gift Subscriptions. Promotional codes may be redeemed on our website. Promotional codes can only be used once and cannot be redeemed for cash, resold or combined with any other offers. If you received a promotion code through an offer by a third party, additional restrictions may apply.
10. Intellectual Property
Copyright. SagutoGolf LLC service, including all content provided on SagutoGolf LLC website, is protected by United States and international copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
Trademarks. SagutoGolf LLC are pending registered trademarks of SagutoGolf LLC , Inc.
Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material available through SagutoGolf LLC service please contact us at [email protected]
11. Governing Law
You may also be entitled to certain consumer protection rights under the laws of your local jurisdiction.
12. Use of Information Submitted.
SagutoGolf LLC is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us ("Feedback"), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to SagutoGolf LLC service, including SagutoGolf LLC website and user interfaces, without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving SagutoGolf LLC service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any "moral rights" in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Please note that SagutoGolf LLC does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for episodes or content and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to SagutoGolf LLC . Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against SagutoGolf LLC and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.
13. Customer Support.
14 - Your Account
You are expected to maintain standards of good conduct while engaging on the SagutoGolf LLC site in forums and commenting in the OFFICE HOURS section of the golf school. Good standards of conduct include, but are not limited to:
- No profanity
- No use of offensive speech or harassment of other members in the school.
- No commercial promotions or soliciting of any products or services.
- No spamming of comments.
- Other speech that is determined to be offensive or detrimental to the school and its members in any way may be removed at any time as determined by SagutoGolf LLC.
SagutoGolf LLC reserves the right to terminate any student's membership if he or she fails to uphold standards of good conduct in the school. In the event of a membership termination, there will be no refund offered.