SIMPLE. EFFORTLESSLY POWERFUL. THE GOLF SWING HAS NEVER BEEN TAUGHT THIS EASILY BEFORE.
**note - class is still in development with new content being added each week**
This class is available to GOLF SWING SIMPLIFIED members and is not available for individual purchase. To access this class, become a Golf Swing Simplified member by going clicking this link.
- 1.1 Understanding the Importance of the Trail Arm (4:49)
- 1.2 Trail Arm Motion in Detail (0:31)
- 2.1 Proper Grip (3:32)
- 2.2 Grip - Notes on the "Trigger Finger" (0:26)
- 2.3 Grip - Strong or Weak Grip? Let Your Body Type Decide. (1:55)
- 2.4 Grip - Why is the Natural Grip for Your Body Type Simpler? (1:54)
- 3 Perfect Posture (3:36)
- 4 Your Feet Help with Effortless Power (1:01)
- 5 Connection - The SECRET to a Consistent Repeating Swing (3:00)
- 5 Connection - A Good Connection SYNCS Your Downswing (0:47)
- 6.1 BASIC BODY MOTIONS - The Trail Forearm (3:28)
- 6.2 Trail Arm in INTENSE DETAIL (1:11)
- 7.1 Backswing BASICS - Backswing Motion in Detail (1:55)
- 7.2 Backswing BASICS - The Takeaway and How to Practice it (2:50)
- 8.1 All About the Downswing (5:17)
- 8.2 The Hip Motion in the Downswing INTENSE DETAIL (1:07)
- 9 SWING SECRET - Give Up Control to Get Control (3:56)
LEARN A SYSTEM OF SWINGING THE GOLF CLUB BASED ON EASY TO REPEAT "EVERYDAY MOTIONS"
***Note*** - if you are a subscription member of Tom's Golf School (Golf Swing Simplified), this class is INCLUDED with your membership. There is no need to enroll.